This income tax notice under section 134(1) is sent only if there is any discrepancy in the income
mentioned in the return and form 16, Section 80C deductions and Form 16AS, then verification will
Reasons for Section 143(1a) Income Tax Notice:
- Section 80C Deductions (Tax Saving Mutual Funds, Life Insurance etc.)
- Section 24 Deduction (Tax Benefit of Home Loan)
- Section 80CCD Deduction (Contribution to Nation Pension Scheme).
- Section 80E Deduction (Education Loan)
- Section 80D Deduction (Medical Insurance Premium)
- Section 80DD Deduction (Deduction for Disability)
- Section 80DDB Deduction (Treatment of Specified Disease)
- Section 80TTA Deduction (Interest on Savings Account)
- Claiming Section 10 Deduction (HRA etc.)
Time limit to respond: Within 30 days of issue of intimation.
Your returns has been selected for scrutiny by
Assessing officer which means the tax filed return by you was incomplete in document or not
This can be of three types:
- Limited purpose Scrutiny.
- Complete Scrutiny.
- Manual Scrutiny.
Time limit to respond:
The assessee will have to appear in person before the officer on the date
specified in the notice.
- GST return filing (GSTR-1,2,3)
- GST Accounting
- Trutax experts Consultation.